Popular Tags: [View All]
Flawed Hero
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I sent Kevin at Stronghold a Geekmail asking if he had any updates on when we'd see the expansions. here was his answer:

Quote:
We're still awaiting arrival of the shipment ourselves. Because of this, we have elected to fly in the expansions especially for our customers and we have no reason to believe it will be any later than June 9th at this point. They'll go out as soon as we receive them, as we're eager to get them out to our customers as well.

I'll be including our most recent information in the June Newsletter, which should be out within a week or so.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terribly sorry I didn't notice the "In Stock Yet?" thread. I would have answered sooner, but I do appreciate Jim alerting me to the question from the community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Gleason
United States
Asheville
North Carolina (NC)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just looked on CSI about this expansion and it went from a preorder May release to July/August. I've had this ordered for about 5 weeks now through CSI with $120.00 worth of other items but I think it's time to call them and get this dropped from it. I really don't feel like waiting another 1 to 2 months just to get my order in over a $5 item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered the base game and wanted to order the expansion but saw that it was pre-order only. I've heard bad things when people add a pre-order to their regular order and have to wait much too long just because the pre-ordered item was delayed. So I opted not to add it to my order, I want my other stuff within 4 days, not 4+ weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zarovichx wrote:
I just looked on CSI about this expansion and it went from a preorder May release to July/August. I've had this ordered for about 5 weeks now through CSI with $120.00 worth of other items but I think it's time to call them and get this dropped from it. I really don't feel like waiting another 1 to 2 months just to get my order in over a $5 item.

This is correct, as the newsletter stated:

Quote:
The Survive: 5-6 Player Mini-Expansion will begin shipping along with the Confusion preorders on Monday, June 13th. They will go into retail for August, although there may be a small batch left for sale on strongholdgames.com in the interim. However, we cannot guarantee that this stock will last very long as it is only a partial shipment to begin with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am confused...is this being sent out soon to those that preordered or has the whole thing been put off until July/August?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hockey Mask wrote:
I am confused...is this being sent out soon to those that preordered or has the whole thing been put off until July/August?

preorders would theoretically be shipping now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Then I should be theoretically happy but I am really theoretically doubtful.

Thanks for the reply though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In theory, shipping has begun for those that preordered as per our newsletter.

... and before I depart, I can confirm this theory. Only retail units are affected. We made special consideration for our preorder customers in order to live up to our promise to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! That sounds good and I hope to see it soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy in the mail today. The new meeples look and feel good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Neves
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered mine 6/10, they arrived today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered mine May 20th from Cool Stuff Inc. Still no signs of it and it is holding up my order with the base game too. Sent them an e-mail but haven't heard back. I should have ordered from Boards & Bits...they have never let me down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hockey Mask wrote:
I ordered mine May 20th from Cool Stuff Inc. Still no signs of it and it is holding up my order with the base game too. Sent them an e-mail but haven't heard back. I should have ordered from Boards & Bits...they have never let me down.
Wasn't it stated somewhere that pre-orders that weren't directly through Stronghold will wait until it hits retail in August?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woelf wrote:
Hockey Mask wrote:
Wasn't it stated somewhere that pre-orders that weren't directly through Stronghold will wait until it hits retail in August?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't aware of that. I'll have to cancel my order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin,

Have all pre-order copies of Survive: Escape from Atlantis! 5-6 Player Mini Expansion shipped yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flawed Hero
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i got mine in the mail yesterday and ordered it on May 7th. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Cerra
United States
Ames
IA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in! I like the new meeples, for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got Mine on Monday 20th. Several of the pieces were stuck together. Took some force to snap them apart. Did not notice any damage.

Putting on 60 stickers is quite labor intensive. Good project while watching baseball.

Inspected my mountain tiles (got 7 not 5) and replaced 3 of them, 1 I had noticed, but not my wife. The other 2 I had not actually noticed before.

Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.