Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For some reason the video:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/7303/confusion-espionage-...

does not produce any clickable link in the "New Item" column of the video section of my subscriptions. There's just blank empty space under "New Item".

Related Item has the game title fine (Confusion: Espionage and Deception in the Cold War), Subscription correctly tells why I'm getting a subscription notice about the item, it's just the New Item itself which is blank.

When the video first appeared in the subscription, there was nothing to click, so I had to go to the game's page and look to find the new video. I subscribed it, and now a comment has appeared on it, and in my subscription, and again there's no clickable link in the "New Item" column - just a blank empty space.

I think I've seen this before a few times. But usually everything works as expected, so I don't know why it only occasionally doesn't work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Next day, with a rebooted computer, the same problem recurs on a new item of the same video. There's nothing clickable under "New Item"; I have to click "Video: Confusion" under "Subscription" and then scroll to find the new item.

Here's a screenshot:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump.

This still continues to happen fairly regularly to me, I'd estimate at least once a month. No clickable link, I believe always specifically for some videos, not other subscriptions. Another screenshot from just now:

The new video is here; it has a title, so it's not a problem of an empty string title:
http://boardgamegeek.com/video/29275/caminos/gunter-cornett-...

I have no idea why it only happens on some videos and not others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.