Galaxy Trucker» Forums » General

Subject: What size are the cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Iron James Rackham
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi.

I want to know what size the cards are. I tried to search the forums to no avail. Some sites (mayday for example) list it under "Standard American" (56x87 mm), but from what I've gathered there are two editions where the card sizes differ. Will "Standard American" be enough for the 2nd edition too?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe 2nd edition cards are "Standard USA". I can check when I get home, but I know they are a little smaller than the fan expansions that I ordered off of Artscow (which are "Card Game" sized).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hoyle A
United States
fiskdale
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ironJames wrote:
Hi.

I want to know what size the cards are. I tried to search the forums to no avail. Some sites (mayday for example) list it under "Standard American" (56x87 mm), but from what I've gathered there are two editions where the card sizes differ. Will "Standard American" be enough for the 2nd edition too?

Thanks.

I just checked my 2nd ed copy and they do fit in the mayday standard usa 56x87 sleeves just fine. I believe the 2nd edition has different money, but I wasn't aware the cards were different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iron James Rackham
msg tools
mbmbmb
Great, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Barnes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, mine fit well with:
FFG Green Standard American Board Game Sleeves
http://store.fantasyflightgames.com/productdetails.cfm?sku=F...

There is a little space on top, but they definitely fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.