Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Leath
United States
OH
flag msg tools
badge
fyeahgamesandgrub.tumblr.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how often the guys from DYAD games are on these forums, but I just wanted to let everyone know that these guys are some of the most genial, professional, and appreciative people with whom I've spoken in the gaming industry. Rest assured that your Kickstarter $$ is going to good people if you decided to back their game (and, for 15$ min, why wouldn't you?)

As anecdotal evidence, these guys live in Deleware, OH (about 30-45 NW of me). I mentioned that I was looking forward to getting their game and inquired if I could simply drive up to their place of business and pick up a copy. They responded to me on both Twitter and Facebook and suggested that I bring any game designs I was working on with me in hopes that we could work out a deal for a new Kickstarter project.

Time and time again they have sent messages to me on social media thanking me for my support and help. It's obvious that they take pride in their work, and I look forward to playing this game (and any other games they decide to develop).

Thanks again guys,
--An Appreciative Fan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Montgomery
United States
Delaware
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Quote:
I just wanted to let everyone know that these guys are some of the most genial, professional, and appreciative people with whom I've spoken in the gaming industry

Woah do we get an award for this? Haha thanks for the awesome shout-out Eric we appreciate your feedback and look forward to meeting you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.