Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so I was just checking these dice out and think they look totally sweet. Plus, the idea of intentionally unbalanced dice sounds pretty darn awesome to me; like Pass the Pigs where the dice can sometimes land in wacky ways, and being rewarded/penalized for those unexpected outcomes. The potential for innovation (and just plain sweet dice) seems really great!

At any rate, I instantly had to pledge for this Kickstarter Campaign and hope other people jump on as well, because I really want these dice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Baughman
United States
Moses Lake
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are quite a bit dicier."
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! Just the dice alone made me kickstart this, but as I was watching the promo video the game looked like a lot of fun.

I hope this one makes the cut.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L S

Lakewood
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*RAISES HAND*

The ones released so far look fantastic, and just the possibilities for other colors and themes and expansions (especially when you don't have to worry about them being 'even') are even more fantastic.

Also, think of the possibilities for divination! *GRIN* MUCH better than a Magic 8-Ball!

L-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Liu
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've stumbled across this on the BGG front page ads, and WOW! This is just way too awesome !! MUST HAVE!!
This is why I don't use ad-block fellows....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Wolf
United States
Sparks
NV
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea this is pretty cool and I feel like it has really big potential similar to what all those deck building games had with expansions and such. I'm rather excited to see how this evolves and grows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Liu
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is crazy!
I came back home and hit F5 on the kickstarter page and there are 50 more supporters than yesterday!! Where did all that people come from? ninja
Oh, and that's excluding me, since I'm still torn between buying 1 or 2 Full Sets.....blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Wolf
United States
Sparks
NV
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally Agree the growth of this has gotten out of control, not that I'm complaining but I think it could break 30,000 at the rate its moving now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
bwolf1766 wrote:
Totally Agree the growth of this has gotten out of control, not that I'm complaining but I think it could break 30,000 at the rate its moving now.

And now it has... $33,000 and climbing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin
United States
Southern Illinois
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks like it'll be so much fun to play. I just found out about it at the last second and I'm very excited about it now. I just love dice games and Pass the Pigs is one of my favorites! I knew I had to get in on this while I had the chance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yegods
United States
Campbell
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i love the dice, not so sure about the "game" part of it. sounds a little silly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Just saw this. Thought it looked awesome....until.....I saw a video of it actually being played. It appears to be a very slow game, and that is with the two players who knew how to play it in the video. I'd hate to think of how long the turn wait time would be with multiple players. And even longer time with newbies having to always refer to the cheat sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.