♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
The game can be pretty solitaire, but the dynamics of vying for certain jobs is the heart of the competition in the game. There are also the franchises that people can open based on other players' businesses, where the other player receives the start-up income for the franchise, but that's a minor point of interaction.

As for replay, the variety of starting characters goes a long way toward keeping the game fresh. The different attribute ratings, along with the different Karnaxi, drive the players toward slightly different goals, especially if you play the variant where players must meet their Karnaxi in order to qualify to win the game. I've played the game three times, and each time the game played out differently because of the character cards I used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Robledo
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Click my Extended Stats user Microbadge!
mbmbmbmbmb
I do have to say though, that another set of 12 characters or so is all the game needs for me. Although 18 seems like a lot, I still feel like some characters might be "easier" to win with than others (for example, I thought the character that needed to get 30 attribute points to achieve Karnaxis was insane, but I haven't played him).

I have fewer plays than Isaac (for now, BWAHAHAA) but I'll report back as I play more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.