Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you who want to read the final version of the rules, click on the game's VPG link at the bottom of the page and you can download them from there. Enjoy! Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Barnes
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet, now when can I order this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
May the Great Spirit Bless all who read this.
mbmbmbmbmb
BloodyGhost wrote:
Sweet, now when can I order this?

like he said
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Brian and David! The game is scheduled to be released on June 9th - an official announcement from VPG will be made. I'm actually going to be in Tempe at Consimworld Expo for the release, so if you guys happen to be there, stop by and say hi and we'll play. Thanks for your interest! Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only one map? any information about more maps or expansions? How replayable is it? How many scenarios in it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Crusher!
Thanks for your interest! Yes, there is only one map with this initial release. The game simulates the Wheatfield battle only (which is a very small area but involved incredibly vicious fighting - eventually about 15 brigades from both sides were involved and about 6,000 casualties inflicted) and introduces the system. There are three scenarios included - an Introductory game, the historical game and a fictional meeting engagement. I do plan on designing a fourth scenario - a semi-historical prequel - and offer it as a free download.

The first expansion will add more rules, cards and units to this game and involve the second phase of the battle when Caldwell's Division counterattacked into the Wheatfield. Our plans are then to do Devil's Den next and connect it to the current map in the southeast corner. After that, Little Round Top and Peach Orchard expansions will complete the set as one large, connected mini-campaign of the Sickles Salient. After that, who knows? If we're successful, the sky's the limit. We've had people interested in doing Mexican-American War and Franco-Prussian War variations. Very exciting stuff!

Thanks again! Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really sounds good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.