Popular Tags: [View All]
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked this game up, and initially thought it was complete. Turns out I am missing one of the black plastic sockets that one of the mast sections fit into. The "front", #1 mast socket. Anyone got a spare I could buy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel your pain. I thought I was missing #4 and found just that one part on ebay. When I got it I realised I'd made a mistake and I was actually missing #2!

Of course, I played this for the first time the other night and it was pretty crap, so I'm not that worried.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
UniversalHead wrote:
I feel your pain. I thought I was missing #4 and found just that one part on ebay. When I got it I realised I'd made a mistake and I was actually missing #2!

Of course, I played this for the first time the other night and it was pretty crap, so I'm not that worried.

Is your copy for sale by any chance then? It's the last game I need for my gamemaster series...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it's still part of 'the collection', though I must admit it probably won't get played a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:

Is your copy for sale by any chance then? It's the last game I need for my gamemaster series...

Mine was going to be. So with the missing part left for you to solve, want to buy it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
lgoldberg wrote:
corkysru wrote:

Mine was going to be. So with the missing part left for you to solve, want to buy it?

How much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
How much?

Sent you a PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UniversalHead wrote:

Obviously you guys weren't drinking malt liquor, or this game would have become an instant favorite!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wray
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed I am missing #4 deck socket for the aft mast. Arrrggh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Power
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a used copy that was missing the original deck socket for the foremast. The prior owner plugged it with a hollowed out cork, that fits the plastic mast piece just fine. Works like a champ. Now if I can just keep the top portion of the main mast from falling when I breathe...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.