Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Running
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi All-

Is there a way to indicate you're selling multiple games in a single entry in the marketplace? I ask b/c I'm selling a game and its expansion, but the price makes me look like a butthole if you think that I'm only selling the base game. Does that make sense? So, I'd like the entry to read "Base Game + X Expansion".

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a text box where you can type in whatever you want to describe your sale: expansions, postage costs, condition, etc.

Additionally, the marketplace is due to be re-written after the site UI upgrade; it may be that then your sale would show on both the game page and expansion page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Running
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
col_w wrote:
There's a text box where you can type in whatever you want to describe your sale: expansions, postage costs, condition, etc.

Additionally, the marketplace is due to be re-written after the site UI upgrade; it may be that then your sale would show on both the game page and expansion page.

I know, but that text box doesn't show up on the main Marketplace page, but only if you click on the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It does if the person browsing the marketplace is using full view rather than brief view. Full view is the default when browsing all games, brief view is default when browsing recent games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.