Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Manns
United States
Cape Coral
FL
flag msg tools
mbmb
What happens when during the course of the game the trade goods are depleted?
Example: one of my opponent scored a city where he would collect a grain trade good but they were all gone. He thought it would be fair for him to grab a barrel trade good instead.
"I say thee Nay!!!!"
Who is right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
说了又不听,听了又不懂,不懂又不问,问了又不做,做了又做错,错了又不认,认了又不改,改了又不服,不服又不说,那你要我怎麽办?
mbmbmbmbmb
The number of grain trade good should be equal to the number of tile with its picture. Hence this case should not occur unless there is some error during the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross G.
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Wisdom begins in wonder.
badge
Stale pastry is hollow succor to a man who is bereft of ostrich.
mbmbmbmbmb
From the wording of your question, it seems you may be misreading the expansion rules. You don't get the good for scoring the city, but for playing the tile that completes it. Is this why you ran out? While it is possible for multiple players to score, only one person can play the last tile, so only one person can get the good, so you should never run out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McCorkle
United States
Anderson
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also suggest inventorying your bits to make sure you're not missing any tokens. There should be 5, 6, 9 of cloth, grain, wine(barrels).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Brune
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
HEY! That TICKLES!
mbmbmbmbmb
kusinohki wrote:
I would also suggest inventorying your bits to make sure you're not missing any tokens. There should be 5, 6, 9 of cloth, grain, wine(barrels).

My first thought. You should have one token matching each commodity tile. If you're missing a token, maybe remove the corresponding tile until you can get a replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Manns
United States
Cape Coral
FL
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hmmmm Thats odd.
I realise its the person who completes the city (Plays the last tile) that gets the goods tiles. Also I counted them and I have the right amount. I have no idea how we didnt have enought tiles. Maybe he just didnt see it in the pile.
We are playing again this weekend and I will keep a watchful eye on that part of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.