Peter Noble
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I have just unpacked my games and found that my TTR USA also has a copy of the rules for TTR Europe, which I presume is someones or the library's.

Please post here and I can arrange to get them to you.

Thanks for all who organised the event. I spent most of my short time there today in the kids area with my 7 years old son and they all seemed to be having a great time.

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, so that's where the rules were! We played Ticket To Ride: Europe this morning and noticed there was no rules booklet inside.

It wasn't our copy, but whoever owns it has played it heaps of times, which is great! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alistair Stafford
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
Go then. There are other worlds than these.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anaise and I were using the trains and cards from TTR:USA when playing the swiss map. We did notice that it contained both rules sets but as Europe was being played on the table behind us we assumed that the rules just belonged to the person who owned the USA box and that they were just storing them there. Sorry we should have asked you David

BTW Ticket to Ride Switzerland is great. But VERY cutthroat, I think I narrowly missed being pelleted with small plastic trains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, not our copy, Alistair.

I so want to own the Switzerland map!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.