Subject: Victory Conditions for the Whole Battle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Ambler
United Kingdom
Bradford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have tested a few scenarios and have now set up the full battle. I am a bit concerned on the lack of interesting Victory conditions as the only ones for this scenario are to destroy the enemy.

My concern is that the best French tactic will be just to retreat towards Leipzig and make a solid line which will force the Allies to attack, or indeed not.

Personally I wouldn't want to strangle the players but I would like to see different conditions for the different days. I will have to see what took place in the actual battle and see if I can't set some conditions up to make it interesting.

Craig
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick O'Halloran
United States
Asbury Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Bubba
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that Napoleon's original idea was to smash the Army of Bohemia before the other Allies were able to congregate the rest of their forces. The most important battle took place on the 16th when Napoleon decided to launch his attack south of Leipzig against the Army of Bohemia. If that attack succeeded, he could then turn on the other Allied armies and defeat them in turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.