Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Williams
United Kingdom
DROITWICH SPA
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I buy two player games but I also like to play them solo, is it possible with this game?

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gorkowski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Red Poppies is solo friendly. Opposing OBs are easy to manage and there is no routine need for hidden information/units. One scenario does call on the defender to record an undermined hex, but that could be determined at random when needed. Or you could just play one of the other 7 scenarios. I recommend the Belgian cavalry charge, the tank attack on Flers and Kaiserschlacht. This last one is a great way to see how the system handles differences between various weapons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Adey
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh! Obviously my usual games opponent does not want to play this one with me then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ron E
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
interesting - indeed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Who knew trench warfare could be such fun?
badge
Ashwin in front of Tiger 131
mbmbmbmbmb
subbuteo wrote:
I buy two player games but I also like to play them solo, is it possible with this game?

Rob

I think, as a war gamer in Birmingham, you have a responsibility to play this two player with other war gamers in your city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.