Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Dementen
Belgium
Sombreffe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I played a game of BL the other day with my usual dwarven ennemy and the Paralysis lore card showed up (hopefully that will be its english name... priest spell, cost 5 lore tokens) which says: "to play after your opponent's movement phase. the troops has to go back where it came from. that troop has been activated but cannot move nor fight this turn."

I used it on a troop that was activated but didn't actually move, so basically just to prevent it from attacking my adjacent goblin unit. Is it a legal move or not? (considering there were no actual movement.) we stated that yes as there were simply paralysed and couldn't fight but stayed with the doubt for the rest of the game... What do you think? or how do you play it?

Thanks

Cheers

ps: edit: spelling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I don't think it is called that in English but don't have access to my cards to look it up. I believe you played it right. You play the card after movement. I don't recall if the card is specific to targeting a unit that has actually moved or just any unit ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sweazey
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. That was legal. You played it after their movement phase...the phase is present in all turns, whether they move the unit or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Dementen
Belgium
Sombreffe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
awesome, thanks for your fast answers you guys...

glad we played it right... the goblin victory was fully legit then, awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.