Subject: Playing with 6 tiles per round rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own both expansions for the game. I want to incorporate all of the tiles. Can someone tell me how the game plays with selecting 6 tiles each round with less than 6 players? This means more conquest tiles. What do people think about this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Falcons wrote:
I own both expansions for the game. I want to incorporate all of the tiles. Can someone tell me how the game plays with selecting 6 tiles each round with less than 6 players? This means more conquest tiles. What do people think about this?

We've been playing with 6 tiles and it works great. You can use all the tiles then and gives alittle more options. I've got all 3 expansions and there's some very cool tiles so seems ashame to remove some.

It probably makes it a little less cutthroat but I like having another choice on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play with 6 tiles per round. I'd say you won't notice it much at lower player counts and could probably safely remove the 6th tile to make the game a bit more cutthroat. But at higher player counts it's cutthroat enough as it is and having the extra Conquest tile takes some of the sting out of going first as well. Mostly I just play with 6 because it would be a pain to sort them out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.