Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
boardgamemuse
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
OK - now I have to buy this game cool

http://boardgamemuse.blogspot.com/2011/06/expansions-to-droo...

Looks like with the expansion it has stood the test of time very well. And for a person who loves dice rolling AND worker placement I think I have a winner here. 1

Also, it's a Fantasy Flight game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCormick
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Tasteless Brute
mbmbmbmbmb
The base Kingsburg set is a good game. Some people complain about it but my wife and I find it to be a perfectly fun game for what it is. However, the expansion takes it through the roof.

To me, it's like Pandemic: On the Brink. Basic Pandemic is good, but when you add On the Brink, you'll never go back. Kingsburg To Forge a Realm is the same way. There are several additional modes, and you can add all of them or only some of them. What really makes it shine is being able to customize (to a degree) your province sheet so that you're getting unique buildings that no one else is getting, but you're also covering up buildings that the other people get, so it's a tradeoff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boardgamemuse
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks a lot Brian.
I am quite glad that i bought the expansion then thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.