Matt Evans
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Board Game Replay
badge
Check out our series at youtube.com/boardgamereplay
mbmbmbmbmb
http://shop.sci-fi-city.com/product_info.php?products_id=556...

$10 + S/H. The package includes JUST the 12 painted character minis.
Just noticed this the other day and couldn't resist. It's a fantastic set of miniatures and really makes the game that much better. Highly recommended!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duffy
United States
Phoenixville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Mr Worf.....Fire!
mbmbmbmbmb
They do come with a painted boulder, walls and bridge as well. Great price!

EDIT: due to below, I'll edit this to: "Mine did come with a painted boulder, walls and bridge as well" Looks like there are different editions, apologies if this confused anyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You and me...We're in this together now...None of them can stop us now...We will make it through somehow
mbmb
Thanks for this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Evans
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Board Game Replay
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird, my box came in the mail yesterday and it had just the characters in the box, nothing more. It's still a great price but it looks like I need to send an email! Thanks for the heads up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please keep us updated.
I ordered a set yesterday, but I am not really interested if I do not get the complete set!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Evans
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Board Game Replay
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just sent an email this morning but before I did I noticed that the website has been updated to note that it just comes with the 12 characters. Still a good deal to me (as I didn't realize I was supposed to get them in the first place). In my opinion the walls, boulders and bridge already look fine so I'm happy with the painted minis.

I will update my first post with the new information.

***EDIT***

Turns out it was a misprint all along. I got a response for Sci-Fi City and they apologized for the mistake. They're good people there so I didn't really care to bust on them for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hurrel
United States
Livingston
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Wow, this is an awesome price for these minis. I was prepared to pay a lot more (or end up with my own not-so-prettily-painted minis). I ordered them as soon as I saw this, so thanks for the heads-up! As far as the walls, bridge, and boulder, I can actually do a reasonable painting job on those myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I must say I feel somewhat cheated.
I bought the set before they changed the description. They never contacted me about the changed contents - they just sent it.
Considering postage to Denmark was higer than the price of the package itself, I feel I paid too much for this one.
Oh well, I will eventually be happy to have the miniatures painted. But I will never buy from these guys again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wynand Louw
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happily just ordered mine.

$10 for 12 painted minis? Much better than FFG charging $30 for 10 City of Thieves minis, that's $60 for the set of 20 and you have to pay $6 extra for the Duke...

For $66 I'd rather buy another board game and a half.

So yea. I think this is a bargain even without the architecture in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brua
United States
Ojai
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for heads up on this. I very recently picked up the game and just reading the rulebook makes me super excited to own this game. I can't wait for my first play. I will wait for my miniatures to arrive before i give it a go. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Stewart
United States
Bowie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As of August 2011, price jumped to $15.00 for 12 figs + 6.90
to ship in US.
A preorder talks of $22 in future....
++++++EDIT 8/17/11+++++
Arrived today, better than my paint job, worth the $23.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.