Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's suppose that on day 5 of the first week the general event turns out to be "Jimmy says he's got some real juicy info for you". So he's placed at Old War Memorial.

Then, at the start of day 1 of the second week (according to the official FAQ), he's moved again because of the case-specific event.

Does this "ends" the general event regarding Jimmy?

The rules are not clear about this. In the "Resolving general events" paragraph they say: "An event's effect can end in three different ways: the NPC associated with it can be eliminated or redirected to a new event;..."

Does the specific event meddling of the NPCs counts as "redirecting to a new event"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Niezelski
United States
Seymour
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's unclear. I would just pick one way of handling it and be consistent.

Personally, I would say that just moving Jimmy shouldn't override the effects of the earlier event, but it could be argued either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think not. Being redirected to a new event is when a newly drawn event card is related to that NPC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any case-specific events that move Jimmy? I'm pretty sure they only move the suspects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kobold47 wrote:
Are there any case-specific events that move Jimmy? I'm pretty sure they only move the suspects.

At the beginning of the second week, all suspects, jimmy the snitch and the female reporter is relocated according to the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, right, thanks. Don't know how I forgot that; this cyberware must be on the fritz blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.