Popular Tags: [View All]
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Some news about the next, non-standalone expansion of DominionResident Evil:

http://www.bandaicg.com/residentevil/news/resident-evil-outb...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they are finally making it with an insert with storage and organization in mind. Hopefully it holds all the releases so far. I look forward to it.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dunaway
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's about time Bandai made the official announcement. A posting appeared on their forum on the 23rd of April with a link to preorder it from a website that was later confirmed by Bandai as indeed factual (the website contained much the same information as Bandai's news posting)

My store's distributor, Diamond Comics, as the release date set for August 3rd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bushido Brown
msg tools
Hmm I wonder what they're going to charge for it since it's a non-standalone expansion... Who am I kidding, I'm going to wind up buying it anyway. cool

I do sincerely hope they put some effort into the casing this time and that it can hold sleeved cards.

I find it kind of ridiculous that I had to forage for a ghetto 600-card capacity cardboard box to be able to hold both sleeved current versions of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
Looks like they are finally making it with an insert with storage and organization in mind. Hopefully it holds all the releases so far. I look forward to it.

Michael

...holds them *sleeved*, of course
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
jasonclarke21 wrote:
Hmm I wonder what they're going to charge for it since it's a non-standalone expansion...

$30 according to the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bushido Brown
msg tools
gschmidl wrote:
jasonclarke21 wrote:
Hmm I wonder what they're going to charge for it since it's a non-standalone expansion...

$30 according to the page.

$30?! Well considering it's only 150 cards this time, I hope they're going to put that extra $ effort into making a legible & unambiguous rule book for a change...whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Bistro
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The question of sleeves appeared on the Bandai forums, and the designer assured fans the box would be as properly deluxe as one would hope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United States
Danvers
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Engraved metal case with 3d special effects and a pop-up rule book? Cool!

I'm looking forward to how the infected part plays out, maybe this will even allow for more players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.