Oat Milk
Philippines
flag msg tools
I got this supplement a month ago, the same time I got the Growing Hunger expansion, so I haven't played it yet because of all the attention Growing Hunger was getting. When we decided to try it out last night, I can't find the scenario (it doesn't help that it's on paper!!) so I thought we could play it without the scenario since I remember what's on it after reading it when I got it.

However, there are rules I don't recall:
1) Where do the heroes start?
2) When do the radioactive zombies come out? During set-up like the Plague Carriers scenario?
3) Do they act like regular zombies aside from their "Radioactive Grave Dead" ability? (like for movement, 1 space away Zombie Hunger, etc)?

I remember everything else. If anyone is worried about the "stealing" aspect of the scenario, maybe someone could private message the answers to me? Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergey Ovcharenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My reply on your above list:
1) "...Any Hero whose Start Location is not on the board, instead starts the game in a Random Building (RB). Heroes that enter play mid-game also start in a RB."
2) During set-up ZP may spawn any RGD in the space with Meteorite (note that only applies during set up and the Radioactive GD). They couldn't be placed on the card effect, if there isn't "Spawn". And of course each of RGD costs 2 normal Zombies like GD.
3) You shouldn't roll dice to determine their ability. They are diffent from normal zombies in: Any hero that begins their Turn in the space or adjacent space with RGD rolls one less Fight Dice (and in the space with "liquid marker" placed where RGD was killed).

The RGD rule and "It Fell From the Sky" scenario quite volume.
But you could ask me what you are interested in here to get my reply. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergey Ovcharenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played this scenario triple.
The Hero with "Fire" item is a Killer of RGD really.
They spread from him like balls to try surviving. :D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas W
Sweden
Årsta
flag msg tools
longbearder wrote:
My reply on your above list:
Any hero that begins their Turn in the space or adjacent space with RGD rolls one less Fight Dice (and in the space with "liquid marker" placed where RGD was killed).

Adjacent space really? Can't remember this from when playing this at a friends place. We played only when in the same space?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.