Cosmic Encounter» Forums » Variants

Subject: Alien Homebrew - Overlord (defunct) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xagyg
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the new Wild of Slaver (http://boardgamegeek.com/article/6723980) so much, I have created a new alien based on it ...

OVERLORD

You have the power to Oppress. As a main player, when you win an encounter, use this power to enslave all losing ships by placing them on this sheet. Thereafter, enslaved ships count toward your defensive total. Whenever you lose an encounter as the defense, return all enslaved ships to their respective owners, but only for those players that participated (as main player or ally) on the winning side.
Main Player Only - Reveal

Wild: TBD

Super: Enslaved ships also count toward your offensive total.
Main Player Only - Reveal

History:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Katz
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Alien Homebrew - Overlord
Reminds me of Wild Fungus.

That's not necessarily a bad thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xagyg
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yeah. You're right. That was short-lived shake. I'll leave it as the Wild for Slaver.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh. Neat power, and effective, but it is effectively a limited version of Fungus. One Fungus is enough for me -- if I don't see Fungus again in a game for a year, I won't complain! cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.