Popular Tags: [View All]
micah qs
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Typo on the board.
Correct spelling: Does this bus go TO DULUTH?
No it goes BEEP BEEP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Temple
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its an homage to the first printing of Age of Steam, with the missing Detroit value. Any true Martin Wallace fan would find it clever and endearing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
micah qs
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, well I guess that's better than an accidental misprint but I still cringe every time I look at it. Thank you for helping my Martin Wallace education, I strive to be as true a fan as you some day...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Temple
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
quietstorm wrote:
Hm, well I guess that's better than an accidental misprint but I still cringe every time I look at it. Thank you for helping my Martin Wallace education, I strive to be as true a fan as you some day...

Couldn't quite tell if you realized I'm joking. (Although the Detroit issue was real.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hamilton
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cornjob wrote:
quietstorm wrote:

Couldn't quite tell if you realized I'm joking. (Although the Detroit issue was real.)

Actually Detroit had a value, it was just the wrong one.....

To be honest back in the early days of Warfrog where the first time we saw the finished game was on the stand in Essen there was always a race to find the error. All of the first five games had errors, some more significant than others.

As to the situation with Deluth or Duluth I am non the wiser.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Wyman
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
The Curse of Duluth carries over from Ticket to Ride into other games!shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cornjob wrote:
Its an homage to the first printing of Age of Steam, with the missing Detroit value. Any true Martin Wallace fan would find it clever and endearing.
Yes don't forget Sidney in Moongha Invaders: Mad Scientists and Atomic Monsters Attack the Earth!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.