William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
For all of you who, like me, find RSP to be a terrible distraction from actually getting anything productive done, I offer to you some of what I've been listening to that is keeping me up late at night- and still suffering from utter brain lock.

To make this RSP worthy- this is all music y'all will miss out when Guvner Perry has Texas secede...

First of all, we have personal anthem:

Adventures in Failure, by MC 900 Ft. Jesus.

(Note, this is a fan made video. Scrib- I never knew you were a MC 900 Ft. Jesus fan!!)

Next, we have why since I live in Austin, I'm cooler than those of you who don't- Ray Wylie Hubbard.

Well, I would be cooler if I had actually caught this show. cry

Finally, some of my favorite music from College by RevCo- who are mostly Texans (and one Dutchman, but he's from Front 242 which is a band so cool, he deserves to be considered a Texan. Anyway, its got Al Jourgensen from Ministry, who at least lives in Texas, even if he was born in Cuba. Or something like that. Screw you!

(Note, this last one probably not NSFW).....

Anyway, these are samples of the music I'm listening too rather than actually get the articles for my website done. Damn writer's block!!!

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.