Johan Koitka
France
Lille
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Agricola is almost ready on www.boiteajeux.net, a french turn based boardgames portal, fully available in english.
Around 250 cards are available, and the interface is very user friendly.

400 games already played with few bugs, but as the game is very complex, we need more beta-testers to test every card combinations... if you are interested in helping us, just register and send me your login; I will add the ten first players in the group!

regards,
diplojak
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frédéric Meurrens
France
Wasquehal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can have a look on interface with this help page :

http://www.boiteajeux.net/jeux/agr/agr_aide_en.php

Games is nearly free bug (we're hunting the bad card combo in advanced play)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hansi
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow
Wow, that looks very good. Is this online version officially permitted by the publishers? I thought there are currently no permissions available for free, rule-enforced online versions (except play-agricola.com which is not fully rule enforced as far as I know)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres F. Pabon L.
Colombia
Bogotá
DC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested! My login is afpabon (and I've been registered since a couple of years, IIRC).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Koitka
France
Lille
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry for the delay, my daughter was born on Sunday ;)
you are in, afpabon.

All games on boiteajeux.net are permitted by the publishers.
Hanno Girke from Lookout Games played a few games and was very enthousiastic. However we still have no response from Z-man Games, or Ystari (for french version).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.