Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glenn Margewich
United States
Clifton
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume that there are at least one or two people who have managed to actually play this game. Over the past couple years I have made several attempts to play it, and just plain gave up. You guessed it....the rules. Every time I sit down to try a solo test game, some new unanswered question arises.

I would really like to see a video of this game being played. Maybe a solo play with commentary of what you are doing and what considerations need to be made during different aspects of the game. I really hope that seeing the game in play could be the push that many of us need to have that "ah ha moment." The game seems to have so much potential, but WAY too much effort to get there.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Austin
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have this game but I definitly feel for you. Ghost Stories had frustrated me to know end until one very marvelous man did a full-on rule explanation in video. Let's hope that someone would be kind enough to do the same with this one too. I am interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wenzel
United States
Bloomington
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When Tomb of the Iuchiban comes out I will try to film a play video. Tomb and Cryptmaster you had to just make some house rules cause there were things that were just not clear with the cards and instruction booklet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had a camera, I would lovingly help you out there. I could describe in detail how I play, while playing...on paper?

Either way, I'm sure I don't play perfectly correctly, but everything is in such a way that it is easily taught and understood, and flows well enough for a swift start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Austin
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FrankConner wrote:
When Tomb of the Iuchiban comes out I will try to film a play video. Tomb and Cryptmaster you had to just make some house rules cause there were things that were just not clear with the cards and instruction booklet.

Do you mean "If" Tomb of Iuchiban comes out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.