Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Garcia
United States
Touchet
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this game on order, but before it comes in I'd like to know what size card sleeves it uses and whether or not the cards all have the same back design, or do I need multiple colors to help distinguish the card types?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Vereen
United States
Leland
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All cards have the same back design. The Japanese Perfect Fits (Cool Stuff Inc Link)are literally a perfect fit for these cards and are what I have used for my set. There are the occasionally peek-a-boo tops on them where a little is of the card is sticking out, but it's not generally a bit issue.

Standard Magic sized sleeves allow for some wiggle room, but you can double sleeve with the perfect fits to tighten them up some.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Garcia
United States
Touchet
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks for the link and quick response, can't wait to give this game a go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
mbmbmbmbmb
Other Arclight games fit the same sleeve size as Thunderstone cards, which I have in Mayday "Standard Green" sleeves. Since it's a common size you should be able to find sleeves that fit it no problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
belirahc wrote:
All cards have the same back design. The Japanese Perfect Fits (Cool Stuff Inc Link)are literally a perfect fit for these cards and are what I have used for my set. There are the occasionally peek-a-boo tops on them where a little is of the card is sticking out, but it's not generally a bit issue.

Standard Magic sized sleeves allow for some wiggle room, but you can double sleeve with the perfect fits to tighten them up some.

Thanks much. I updated the entry on my sleeves geeklist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.