Popular Tags: [View All]
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I'd start a thread for designers who will have playable prototypes at Origins in order to let those players know who might be interested in playing some unpublished and upcoming games. (Designers, feel free to post a reply with your own game information if you will have playable prototype at Origins--if somebody has already started a thread on this, please let me know and I'll link to it.)

Speaking for myself: I probably won't be able to attend Origins in person (not this year, anyway) but at the FRED/Gryphon Games booth, there will be a prototype of my upcoming game The Road to Canterbury.

Have fun at Origins!
Alf

[edited because of a change in prototype availability for another title previously listed]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.mortificationofspin.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Alf -

I can get friends to the booths to play your games.

Will there be anyone there that can teach them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Jay! Yes, there should be someone available at the FRED booth able to demonstrate The Road to Canterbury if you're interested.

Much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.