Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
I use all three parts of the site (BGG, RPGG and VGG) and at my user profile on VGG and RPGG I just can switch over to my collections, contributions, stats, ... off each of the subdomains. But I cannot do this when I'm on Boardgamegeek.com. There I can only acces my collection, contributions, ... of the boardgamesite.

Can't we get the same, very handy, choice to go to whatever part of the site you want like on the other two?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
shake I don't use A-L-L 3 of these, and yet I have 'content' distributed within those other 2? Pray tell, just WHICH imbecile within BGG decided that SOME of mine were considered as "being" applicable for them others? Go and look for yourself while just TRY to 'justify' the majority as applicable with what they constitute! Yeah, they mostly weren't!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that's something completely different off course but that doesn't solve the 'problem' I'm having that I can't switch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Perhaps, you should instead "B" viewing some 'thangs' at great lengths with "Geek Current", or whatever that useless, WPOS 'app' WERE, as you await further, or possibly, eventual 'developments'... ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
It will most certainly be integrated with the next overhaul.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.