Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
And when, exactly, are we playing Churchill again?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid it's impossible; that is, there's nothing YOU can do about it. You have to wait for the Jormungand to move again, and hope that the die roll will result in that island becoming unsubmerged, and hope that a more convenient-to-you island will be flooded instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
amacleod wrote:
I'm afraid it's impossible; that is, there's nothing YOU can do about it. You have to wait for the Jormungand to move again, and hope that the die roll will result in that island becoming unsubmerged, and hope that a more convenient-to-you island will be flooded instead.

Singing á la Elmer Fudd: Kill the gi-ant, kill the gi-ant, kill the gi-ant, kill the giant!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Or did you mean normal sunken, not whirlpooled?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean M
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tssfulk wrote:
Singing á la Elmer Fudd: Kill the gi-ant, kill the gi-ant, kill the gi-ant, kill the giant!

This is without a doubt something everyone in the world should be subjected to privileged to watch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Grondhammar wrote:
tssfulk wrote:

This is without a doubt something everyone in the world should be subjected to privileged to watch.

Yes. Magic Helmet. And I'll give you a sample.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.