Subject: card of SP RELATED WITH hunting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i want some help with these card.i have the greek version and i dont know if i translate right.
1 merciless weather
you can move the miniature of the fellowship in adjacent region
corect??(regardless the fellowship is hidden or not??)
2 the serch of nazgouls you can move all nazguls.if at least one nazgul is in the same area with fellowship Reveal it.if the fellowship is reveal what happend?nothing?
3 filthy things from the depths
the card sais that the player of FP must suffered an accidental loss if possible.it means that the fP loses a heroe who is with fellowship?
3 nazguls strikes
if a nazgul is in the same area with fellowship(regardless the fellowship is hidden or not??)you can play a heroe card or you can make a hunt.corect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Both Directions At Once: The Lost Album
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The thing that you're missing with most of these cards is that they can only play be played when the marker is at 1 or higher on the Fellowship Track. Since the marker goes to 0 when the Fellowship is revealed, none of these four cards can be played when the Fellowship is not hidden.

matsas wrote:
1 merciless weather
you can move the miniature of the fellowship in adjacent region
corect??(regardless the fellowship is hidden or not??)

Can't play unless Fellowship is hidden and marker is at 1 or higher on the Fellowship Track.

matsas wrote:

2 the serch of nazgouls you can move all nazguls.if at least one nazgul is in the same area with fellowship Reveal it.if the fellowship is reveal what happend?nothing?

Can't play unless Fellowship is hidden and marker is at 1 or higher on the Fellowship Track.

matsas wrote:

3 filthy things from the depths
the card sais that the player of FP must suffered an accidental loss if possible.it means that the fP loses a heroe who is with fellowship?

You can only play Foul Thing from the Depths if the Fellowship is not in a free people's settlement. When you play the card, draw a Hunt Tile. If the Hunt Tile is an Eye or a blue Special Fellowship Tile, discard it and nothing happens. If the tile has a number (even a Shadow Special Tile), it causes that much damage like in a hunt, and possible, the Fellowship must take a random casualty if possible.

matsas wrote:

3 nazguls strikes
if a nazgul is in the same area with fellowship(regardless the fellowship is hidden or not??)you can play a heroe card or you can make a hunt.corect?

Can't play unless Fellowship is hidden and marker is at 1 or higher on the Fellowship Track. When you do play Nazgul Strike, you can either discard a face up Free People's Card or roll for the hunt.

[edit] Fixed the answer to Foul Thing from the Depths (thanks to Ralf - see below).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Schemmann
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
www.der-ringkrieg.de
badge
www.der-ringkrieg.de
mbmbmbmbmb
"Foul Things from the Deep" has a different condition than the other three: Play if the Fellowship is not in a Free People settlement.

Otherwise, what Sphere says.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Both Directions At Once: The Lost Album
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uthoroc wrote:
"Foul Things from the Deep" has a different condition than the other three: Play if the Fellowship is not in a Free People settlement.

Otherwise, what Sphere says.

Oops, right. Good catch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I KNOW THAT THE MARKER must be at 1 i want to know if this is the right moves of these cards.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matsas, I think you have the correct idea on the effects of all the cards except the last (The Nazgul Strike). The Collector's Edition wording in English is:

Quote:
The Nazgul Strike!
Play if the Fellowship is on step 1 or higher on the Fellowship Track.

Move any or all of the Nazgûl.
Then, if at least one Nazgûl is in the region with the Ringbearers, you may either discard one Free Peoples Character Event card from the table or roll for the Hunt (as if the Free Peoples player had moved the Fellowship).

So the bit it looks like you were misunderstanding is the part I underlined.

The card text file by Tsugo can be found here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/54056/wotr-ce-cardstoc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:

By revealing the FSP, you force it to hide again. This card is most effective if timed correctly: If the FSP is about to declare in Mordor and has no suitable action dice left to hide again this turn, playing this card acts as a 'turn stall' by causing the Free Peoples player to wait a further turn before moving to the Mordor track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thx a lot guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.