Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
This time I will be in Fresno from Monday 20 June through Thursday 23 June. My last trip to CA (back in May) was a rousing success as I was able to hook up with a great group in the Silicon Valley area. I am hoping to latch onto a group near Fresno this time.

Anybody in or around Fresno have room for an itinerant gamer during next week? I am housebroken, relatively friendly and well-behaved, and can likely provide competent opposition for just about any game your group favors. I will play all kinds of games (Euro, AT, war, etc.) but would smile broadly if someone were to suggest an 18xx game.

I am looking forward to meeting more BGGers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Taylor
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Fresno still part of California? I thought they seceded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
They just renamed it...FresYes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexis Perez
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize I should have looked at this sooner! I live in Fresno and go to a couple game groups and also know some places to play. Next time your in town feel free to drop me a message. The Crazy Squirrel is also great on Thursday's that's their boardgame night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.