Eddy del Rio
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
At long last I have begun tutorial EOP #5 (on S21 Clash at Borisovka, and will follow it with S24 Sherman Marches West). I am looking for some additional help in reviewing and critiquing from some folks who feel reasonably strong in ASL vehicular use. You must have SK3 in order to reproduce the play on the board. If you feel that you are such, and are willing to participate patiently in a slow project, please drop me a note on GM.
Thanks,
Eddy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The pirate's life for me!
United States
flag msg tools
pineapples are in my head
badge
"There is a Heppy Land Furfur A-waay"
mbmbmbmbmb
edelrio wrote:
Hello,
At long last I have begun tutorial EOP #5 (on S21 Clash at Borisovka, and will follow it with S24 Sherman Marches West). I am looking for some additional help in reviewing and critiquing from some folks who feel reasonably strong in ASL vehicular use. You must have SK3 in order to reproduce the play on the board. If you feel that you are such, and are willing to participate patiently in a slow project, please drop me a note on GM.
Thanks,
Eddy

Eddy!

Best of luck to you. Your EOPs for the SK #1 were godsend. I only wish I had the third starter kit.

I'm not familiar with the scenarios, but I remember there was one that featured solely tanks - this might be a good one to start with (Who am I to suggest, though?), since many SK3 players will already know the previous material, at least for infantry.

I expect to see lots of heavy tank combat either way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GM sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.