ThoR
Spain
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the zombie player gets 4 and I a 2, using a baseball bat bag:

2,3,3,5 .....

I can keep pulling to try to get double?

Thanks all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshal Anderson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to remember we decided you could do that with this sort of card, but each time you did a re-roll you also had to do a role to check if you had broken it.

Grumbs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ThoR
Spain
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
if I do, also shot to see if it breaks, but ¿could continue after the 5 (after winning the zombie) and try to get double?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can keep rolling until you break the bat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, you can keep rolling even after you win, in order to try for a double. You just have to see if it breaks after each single roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ThoR
Spain
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks ken ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could even keep rolling after the double AND the win, and just keep wailing on the poor sack of flesh like they do in the movies... but that would be silly.

As long as you check if your bat breaks each time, you're fine. This also works to try and get a 6 if you also have a cleaver for example...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ThoR
Spain
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cornbread46 wrote:
You could even keep rolling after the double AND the win, and just keep wailing on the poor sack of flesh like they do in the movies... but that would be silly.

As long as you check if your bat breaks each time, you're fine. This also works to try and get a 6 if you also have a cleaver for example...

impossible to use that combination. The 2 cards are "combat bonus" and you can only use 1 per turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
thorhispano wrote:
Cornbread46 wrote:

impossible to use that combination. The 2 cards are "combat bonus" and you can only use 1 per turn.

Are you sure ? Where can I read this in the rules ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ThoR
Spain
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LarkinVB wrote:
thorhispano wrote:
Cornbread46 wrote:

Are you sure ? Where can I read this in the rules ?

Pág 15, Hero Combat Bonus: Cards, Unless stated otherwise, a combat bonus: may only be used once per fight

EDIT: to fight, turn ... the case that can not be used together

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thorhispano wrote:
Pág 15, Hero Combat Bonus: Cards, Unless stated otherwise, a combat bonus: may only be used once per fight

But you didn't quote the whole sentence. "Unless stated otherwise, a combat bonus may only be used once per fight (you may however use more than one combat bonus)."

It means you can't use the same weapon twice in one fight, unless the weapon card specifically says you CAN do it (like Baseball Bat does).

The sentence does not stop you from using two different weapons. For example, you can't use the Meat Cleaver twice in the same fight. But, you CAN use the Meat Cleaver AND the Baseball Bat in the same fight, because you are allowed to use "more than one combat bonus", as stated in the rule above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ThoR
Spain
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ahhhhhhhhh! got it wrong, thanks :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thorhispano wrote:
If the zombie player gets 4 and I a 2, using a baseball bat bag:

2,3,3,5 .....

I can keep pulling to try to get double?

Thanks all

Just to point out you already have double 3 when you roll the 5, so you have won.

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.