Popular Tags: [View All]
Black Coyote
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK,
In duel sphere decks, when buying items, can you place purchased attachments on any hero regardless of sphere? I know you must pay for your attachments using a resource match. ( eg: You couldn't use 1 of Aragorn's resources-Leadership sphere to buy, say, a Protector of Lorian-Lore shpere. So, if you had Lore resources available, could you purchase PoL with those resources and then place it on Aragorn?) Also, in this regard, do all attachments follow the same general rule? In the rulebook, I couldn't find where it differentiates between catagories of attachments...Skills, Titles, Items etc.
Sorry about the wordy question!
Thanks in advance for help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Martin
United Kingdom
Maidenhead
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
William Keller wrote:
OK,
In duel sphere decks, when buying items, can you place purchased attachments on any hero regardless of sphere? I know you must pay for your attachments using a resource match. ( eg: You couldn't use 1 of Aragorn's resources-Leadership sphere to buy, say, a Protector of Lorian-Lore shpere. So, if you had Lore resources available, could you purchase PoL with those resources and then place it on Aragorn?) Also, in this regard, do all attachments follow the same general rule? In the rulebook, I couldn't find where it differentiates between catagories of attachments...Skills, Titles, Items etc.

I don't see why you could not equip items on characters of a different sphere. After all, it's pretty much the basis for the 2 player game

Also, AFAIK, in general all attachments follow the same rules. Future expansions will probably use the subtypes to a bigger extent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jakub praibis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
You just need to follow the instruction on cards themselves. If it, for instance, says "attach to a hero", you can attach it to any hero, including those of other players and regardless of the sphere (but no allies).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Anderson
United States
Gloucester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
William Keller wrote:
OK,

Yes, you can play attachments on any hero as long as the payment is correctly made. This is one of the biggest strategy points in multiplayer games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.