Subject: A statistical approach to solo rules for BSG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enrico
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote a set of rules for BSG solo playing.
The idea was to use more than one character in play and trying to consider the aspect of suspicious about the possibility for each of them to be a cylon.

The rules consider the probability to be a cylon for each character depending on the number of cylons still to be discovered and the number of loyalty cards still in play.
The greather the suspicious around one character and the greather will be the possibility that he will not obey an order or will refuse to collaborate with humans.

I did not do a long testing and unfortunately I sincerely think that the resulting sessions can be too elaborated.

The rules are included in a file that I'm going to attach to this site (or I hope they will let me do it!).

If there is anyone that wants to try to consider them (and have some idea on how to simplify them a bit) he will be wellcomed!

One last thing: sorry for my poor english ... I hope you can understand what I wrote.

Thanks and bye
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.