Subject: Stores in Barcelona rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mladen Jocic
Serbia
Niš
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a month, I will be going on my vacation in Barcelona and I would like to visit some hobby/board/card/rpg games stores there.

Does anybody knows some address of such stores in Barcelona?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/120302/flgs-of-the-world...

In Barcelona there's Gigamesh and Jugar X Jugar. Both good stores, but I believe Gigamesh had the bigger collection.

Oersted wrote:
Two of the best boardgame shops in Barcelona, in my opinion, are:

* Jugar X Jugar. Address: Avinguda Gaudí, 39. That's very near the Sagrada Familia and Hospital de Sant Pau, in a very turistic area (underground: Sagrada Familia station, lines 2 and 5, or Hospital de Sant Pau, line 5). It's a newly established shop and they have mainly eurogames, abstract games and a small but very interesting selection of games for children. They have some wargames, as well. The owners are boardgame players.

* Gigamesh. Address: Passeig de Sant Joan, 2. Near the old town, in the Arc de Triomf zone (underground: Arc de Triomf station, line 1). It's the classical boardgame shop in Barcelona. They have all kind of boardgames, from euros to wargames and miniature games, CCG, etc.

In both shops you'll find boardgames edited here and not easily found abroad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mladen Jocic
Serbia
Niš
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Ferlendi
Indonesia
Jakarta Barat
DKI Jakarta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to say the owner at JugarxJugar is very friendly. You should go there because the price are cheap, and when i say where i am from he gave me an extra game (Guillotine!!!) just because i came from very far

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Debije
Netherlands
Eindhoven
The Netherlands
flag msg tools
Was at Gigamesh two weeks ago. Really like that one. Great wargame selection... Really almost got Where Eagles Dare but chickened out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pana elcafetal
msg tools
mb
Hi

there are several stores in Barcelona and probably my favorite (by far) is JugarxJugar. It is run directly by its owners (Alfred and Jordi); both have a deep knowledge of the gaming world and the game selection it is offered in the store. They are a great option whether you don't know what to pick among so many alternatives or whether you are obliged to choose between two option you already know about. Prices are quite fine compared to spanish online stores.
They also have a large selection of opened copies of games for you to check them out or for them to show you how to play (if you need it)
Finally, its location is only a block and a half from Sagrada Familia Church and three from Sant Pau Hospital (two spots that are a MUST for your first visit to Barcelona)

Enjoy your stay here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.