Subject: Butcher's Bill rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the Objective chits correct for this scenario? They seem a bit peculiar. I would have expected Objective 5 to be weighted and Objective 1 to NOT be weighted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Looks like what I saw in playtesting....so yep, looks correct to me. Edit: Update below.....

This is a scenario of more of elimination and survival (the Allied gets VPs at each time trigger) so control of the center (Obj. 5) isn't that important for this scenario.

Objective 3 offers a prize that might tempt the Japanese off of the trail into the swamps to claim if the Allied have set up on the strongpoint (or) island. Both Objectives 1 and 3 tempt the Allied reinforcements that arrive between the two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the playtest heads-up. Don't think my Amis will be too tempted by Objective 1, next to the Jap entry edge where a Reinforcement Event will result in a probable Melee fatality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacey Hager
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The map on this scenario is officially the most frightening CC map to date. You can just feel the malaria jumping off the paper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Collars
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for getting to the party late. The published Objective chits are incorrect.

The correct chits for this scenario are G, H, & R.

Sorry for the error.

Bryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.