Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
mb
http://europeandaily.com/

It's here! Enuff of important political news from your neighboring countries squeezed into the "world" section while the rest of your morning paper is full of stories of dogs rescued by firemen or whatever goes on in your little inbred part of the Union.

And of course it's written in the official European language!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
If the US has to suffer with the likes of USA Today, you get to suffer with European Daily.

Nice to see Europe following America's lead on this!!!!
*sigh*

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
front page has a story about the republican debate. but other than that it looks ok at first glance. I think i will follow it a bit to see if it holds up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Nemo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
If the US has to suffer with the likes of USA Today, you get to suffer with European Daily.

Nice to see Europe following America's lead on this!!!!
*sigh*

Darilian

Nothing new - plenty of others in the past. For example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_European_(newspaper)

Surprising they are trying to launch one in the internet age.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevov
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that link.

Mondainai wrote:
...while the rest of your morning paper is full of stories of dogs rescued by firemen or whatever goes on in your little inbred part of the Union.

You mean all the stories about what people are/aren't wearing when they've been seen out at 3am with people they should/shouldn't be sleeping with. But I love those stories!
yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This newspaper has quite a firm grasp of American politics and politicians.

"Mitt Romney, the former of governor of Massachusetts who failed to secure the nomination in 2008 but who is favoured to win this time, clocked up a confident performance, unfazed by rivals’ efforts to knock him off his perch.

But the real star was Michelle Bachmann, congresswoman from Minnesota and the only female candidate. Presenting herself to the nation, Bachmann exuded charisma and energy, while displaying a solid grasp of policy details."

All I can say is wow. This must be Europe's version of Fox News... with less subtlety.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.