Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Newland
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Ninja Vanish!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
When you travel, I understand that you go to a new location and that becomes your quest. But, my question is, does the creatures and other thing stay at the old location waiting for your return when you head back there? Say I travel to a new location. When I leave, there is 2 creatures there. Do they stay there and when I head back, are they there? Please let me know. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Creatures aren't tied to locations. Your question is confusing enough that I would seriously suggest another careful reading of the rule book, cover to cover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Nicewander
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Traveling and any enemies staged or engaged are two totally different things.

All traveling does is take the location out of the staging area (which you usually do to nullify its threat value) and puts it next to your quest cards to be "explored" (I put the location on top of my current quest to signify I have to explore it before I can continue with the quest).

Traveling changes nothing else, you still have enemies staged and engaged and that doesn't change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Newland
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Ninja Vanish!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, you answered it. I thought creatures were tied to locations. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
eroc1024 wrote:
When you travel, I understand that you go to a new location and that becomes your quest. But, my question is, does the creatures and other thing stay at the old location waiting for your return when you head back there? Say I travel to a new location. When I leave, there is 2 creatures there. Do they stay there and when I head back, are they there? Please let me know. Thanks.

Other then moving the location next to the quest nothing changes when you travel. Enemy that are in staging stay in staging, enemies engaged with you stay engaged with you. Traveling has no effect on Enemies at all.

EDIT: Sneak Attacked by Gandalf... and people who post two minutes faster then me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Roberts
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CrispyMyth wrote:
(I put the location on top of my current quest to signify I have to explore it before I can continue with the quest).

Good idea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.