Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Seeking Dice Store in Munich rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sten G
msg tools
Seeking Dice Store in Munich / Suche eine Laden wo ich Wuerfeln kaufen kann in Muenchen

Hello all. I'm traveling through Europe and have been looking for a game shop that sells dice, but without luck. I believe that my only chance would be when I drive to Munich this Sunday to catch my flight.

I've been looking at the list of game shops here on the forums but many of them have somewhat vague description what you can find there, most are just toy stores with board game sections. Ideally, I'd be looking for something like Games-In but the problem there, according to their website, is that they're closed on Sundays.

So I'm looking for recommendations. Do you know of a store in Munich that sells dice and is open on Sundays?

Any and all hints and tips would be much appreciated.

Best Regards

---

Hallo.

Ich reise gerade durch Europa und suche gerade eine Laden wo ich Wuerfeln kaufen kann. Leider ohne Glueck. Ich glaube dass meine letzte Möglichkeit ist mein Aufenthalt in Muenchen naechsten Sonntag.

Ich suche etwas wie Games-In, aber leider sie sind Sonntags geschlossen.

So, ich frage hier ob jemand weiss ob eine Laden in Muenchen gibt wo ich verschiedene Wuerfeln kaufen kann (und ist Sonntags offen).

Viele Gruesse,

Sten

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Maszuhn
Germany
München
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

sorry, but shops in Germany are usually closed on Sundays. The museum shop at the "Deutsches Museum" might be open but I´m almost sure they don´t have many (if any) dice.

So you´ll have to arrive on Saturday to make the walk from Games-In to Obletter to Funtainment

Good luck!
Andreas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.