Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Gesumaria
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was curious as to when this game would get reprinted if there are plans.

I'm REALLY REALLY interested in this game and I'd like to support you as developers in buying it as well.

Any info would be VERY helpfull.

Also I'm sure this would go BIG with my group and they would love to buy it from our FLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brennan
United States
Groveland
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Joseph--

Both www.germangames.com and www.levalet.com have the game in stock. I've had nothing but good experiences ordering from both of them over the years, but both are located in Canada, and both are dealing with a postal strike at the moment. If you don't mind waiting for the strike to end to take delivery, you won't be disappointed (in either the game or the stores that I've listed).

Good luck,

Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Next month IndiePressRevolution.com wil receive the games in USA, and thay will bring it at GenCon 2011.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
I really really really want a copy also. Any copies of them heading to Japan any time soon? Really really want it. and may want 2 or 3 copies for friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.