Tom Hoefle
Germany
Ebersbach
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Victor,

two questions if you please:

1) which size are the cards ( as i want to use card protectors )

2) Will you be at the Essen 2011 Fair? ( in Germany )

3) Are there any plans in your top drawer for expansions?

4) Could you provide a few emtpy cards so that you can build your own cards ( or will you think about this ? )

Thanx

Tom

P.S.

i liked the presentation of your game here on BGG so i just bough it - anyone near Munich, Germany wanna play? How about a league?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Moyer
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tom!

1) Cards are 2.5 x 3.5 inches, exactly the same as Magic the Gathering so it will work with the same sleeves as with Magic.

2) We would love to make it to Essen but since we are such a new company, our travel budget does not yet have adequate funds. We would love to work with someone to represent us there but haven't made that connection yet.

3) We have a lot of ideas for expansion, but I would say the closest to production is one that we're currently playtesting. Currently, we are working on two different 40 card decks that will be played against each other (in a 2 player scenario - though we're also working on a 4 player version using the same expansion). These will be stand-alone decks with new creatures and a variety of new concepts. I can't give a timeframe on a release yet but we're making good headway in the testing phase.

4) We hadn't considered adding blank cards but I like that idea a lot :-)

Thanks for buying and hope you have a lot of fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.