Popular Tags: [View All]
David Moffett
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I took the plunge and snagged the last core set from Boards & Bits bringing a second core set into my possession. According to a guide I read this is the first logical step in building a collection for deck building (also considering the the two big-box expansions that introduce new houses are currently OOP/hard to acquire).

Well, distribution of the house specific cards will be easy, but the stack of new neutral characters, events and attachments are another matter. How best to do this? Should I use a draft system? I play this with two other people (occasionally three) and each of us has basically laid claim to a specific house. A few of those neutral cards are especially attractive, especially Littlefinger. How did everyone else handle this?

Also, is it worth getting some of the small card expansions at this point, if so, any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Jr. Cukingnan
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
Duck + Hat = Duck Hat
mbmbmbmbmb
From a similar thread:
Darksbane wrote:

Also, if you want to keep things equal amongst the 4 houses, try (likewise from Darksbane):

http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207-4-deck...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.