BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Alberta

Subject: Give The New Guy A Try! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Tourett
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, it was that time of the month (no, not that time of the month)...I was craving some new boardgames. Of the remaining games on my list of 'to buy' and after some recommendations from some friends I made my decision....7 Wonders, Settlers Of Catan and Small World. As usual, I went to Meeple Mart and made my cart as usual...but 7 Wonders was out of stock, which was kinda annoying (popular game, I'm guessing?). I talked to the guy, and he said it would be anywhere from a week or two before he got it in stock.

So, that would have been 2 weeks-ish for the game to arrive to his store, and then 1-2 weeks for the games to arrive at my doorstep...boo. I want them now, dammit!

After that, I went around looking at some more places and I stumbled across what seems to be a rather new gaming store/site based out of Alberta...the prices were pretty much on par with Meeple Mart. So I figured, why not...let's give the new guy a try.

Placed my order, and bam! Got confirmation today that my games (plus the Catan and Small world expansions!) were on their way!I was half temped to just drive up to Red Deer, because he offers free pick up (and apparently delivery in the RD area...if only I was still there). Either way, the games are in the mail and I should have them soon (you know, assuming the postal strike doesn't eff things up)!

If you're in the Red Deer area and want some games, or if MEeple Mart is out of stock (le sigh), I recommend you buy from http://www.syndicategames.ca/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric LaFrance
msg tools
Hi Randy thanks for the props. Hope to do business with you again soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.