Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon W
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I banged my head against this a bit on councilroom.com, but couldn't figure out a way to get "aggregated" data on this ratio. I know it's very dependent on the cards out, but I'd like to see the ratios in the winning deck across the course of the game. It would also be nice to see the ratio excluding card X or category Y.

Can this be done on that site? Or would it need to be a custom script of some sort?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Neuhaus
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The ratio data isn't on the site. If you promise not to be a jerk, I can give you a shell account on the webserver and you can run your own analysis. Alternatively, there are instructions for getting the site up and running on your own machine.

https://github.com/rrenaud/dominionstats/blob/master/INSTALL

https://github.com/rrenaud/dominionstats
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon W
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks. Maybe I'll hit you up next week.

And I promise not to be a jerk, either way (I hope that wasn't directed at me, personally, but I don't always understand why people view my posts the way they do).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Neuhaus
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean, giving anybody an account means that they could do stuff like

db.games.drop()

or more evilly

while(1) fork() {}

In general, giving accounts to random strangers on the net is probably not a good idea ;P.

OTOH, lowering the bar for people do interesting things with the gamelogs is worth it, IMO .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.