Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob D
United States
Largo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many barbarian tokens are there supposed to be? I just drew Mounted Barbarians and it calls for 14 total tokens but I only found 13 in the box. Am I missing one? I couldn't find anything with the inventory of what is supposed to be in the box and I trashed the insert and original box. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Stout
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 14 Barbarian tokens. If one of yours is lost, you can borrow a token from an unused race.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Jensen
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The max tokens you should generally have for any given race is always the number printed on the race card plus 5. But there are some exceptions, like Amazons, Skeletons and etc. Always those damn exceptions with this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob D
United States
Largo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barliman wrote:
I have 14 Barbarian tokens. If one of yours is lost, you can borrow a token from an unused race.

Thanks. I finally found one extra Barbarian cavorting in with the Pixies. Can't take those Barbarians anywhere!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cavorting with the Pixies is always tempting, especially when you know at the end of the day their defenses will be down.
devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.