Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone think AEG should make this insert available for sale separately? They could charge like $5 for a 25 cent insert and sell cases of them to Dominion players!

laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stevens
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
I protect the sheep in our society from the wolves.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened the game tonight and thought it was the best insert I had ever seen for a card game. Plus they had the printed index card dividers included which are just awesome.

The game was pretty good also and I can't wait to play our 2nd game tomorrow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
mbmbmbmbmb
They'd have to add the nice dividers too. Dominion's tray has just enough space in each slot for the matching cards, and don't really leave room for sleeving or resorting your collection.

That could be neat. Have a bunch of dividers with Dominion card titles and Thunderstone art. . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I brought my Dragonspire box to game night a couple weeks ago, after looking at how nice my first four sets of Thunderstone fit into the Dragonspire insert, one guy said, "Man, that would be great for Dominion!"

I think plenty of people would agree with the OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.