Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Lennert
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the third in my series of reports trying out each god solo on the highest difficulty setting. Other reports:
Jun 12 2011 - Tyr
Jun 15 2011 - Thor
Jun 19 2011 - Odin

As noted in other reports, the maximum difficulty setting has 46 cards but requires 49 enemy "pushes" to win, which means most gods are forced to rely on runes or the Vanir to even have a chance. Freyja, however, has the option to make multiple attacks in a turn, and therefore could theoretically make 49 actual attacks in 46 turns.

Is this a good approach? Well, the Vanaheim track is certainly not an efficient way to get pushes. Completing all runes gives 6 pushes, 3 free turns, and 15 vikings; the 16 combats to kill them are probably worth substantially more than that, especially if you can attack enemies with +3 weapons in the first area (making them effectively easier than frost giants), so Freyja can theoretically save a good chunk of actions that way. However, she'll probably need to kill several frost giants anyway (due to Loki's power), and completing the runes has the fringe benefit that you can do without one of the weapons--those eat a big chunk of the gains. Honestly, I'm not sure whether Freyja is better off trying to complete all 4 runes or not...but if I'm going to run a test game with her, I figure I have to at least try once without them. I mean, why play Freyja otherwise? That means I'll have to take extra care to prevent Loki from advancing too far.

Even more than with other gods, with Freyja, efficiency is going to be the name of the game. All other gods get a direct or indirect efficiency bonus in combats (even Odin, I think, if you play him right), but Freyja can't do extra things during the game, she can just play with the order she does things in. And that means choosing the right order to do things in is both very important and very subtle.

For example, with most gods, you'd want to get a +3 weapon as quickly as possible so you can start making efficient attacks. You might think Freyja should use her power to finish a +3 weapon sooner, so she can start attacking sooner. But the reason other gods need to attack sooner is because the number of attacks they need is very close to their theoretical maximum--Freyja doesn't suffer that problem. She can go several turns without attacking and "catch up" later.

Of course, if she waits too long, enemies get passed the boundaries, and their strength increases, making them more expensive to fight. So she can't wait too long. But another part of efficiency is getting the vikings necessary to win--and she can get vikings more efficiently if she spends time preparing the bags, rather than just taking them right away. And, of course, she still needs to find time to forge weapons and take an elf before attacking to make her initial attacks efficient. Finding the best way to distribute her early actions is not easy, but my plan is to put off forging for a turn or two so I have more flexibility in selecting my first weapon, and hopefully I can squeeze a little more efficiency out of my first few combats.

FIRST GAME

First card is special
Had to happen sooner or later.
Card 1: Ragnarok! Fenrir, Loki, Surt, and Hel to 6
That's...less than ideal.
1. Remove 4 fire giants from white
2. Remove 2 fire giants from white
3. Take an elf (now have 1)

Card 2: Nidhogg to 6 - Pulls Jormungand to 6
1. Move Valkyries to white, take 3 vikings (now have 3)
Hm...everyone's even. Guess I'll just have to hedge my bets for next turn.
1. Forge Gleipnir +1 vs. Fenrir
2. Forge Hofund +1 vs. Loki

Card 3: Loki to 5 - Reveals Angerboda (strengthens Hel, Sigel rune)
I'm undoubtedly going to have to kill Angerboda, though hopefully not instantly.
1. Forge Hofund +2 vs. Loki
2. Forge Hofund +3 vs. Loki
3. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 6

Card 4: Hel to 5 - Removes 1 viking from blue
I don't want Hel to cross the wall, but with Angerboda strengthening her, I think she costs too many resources to attack right away. I guess I'll just focus on the others until I feel "stable".
As any other god, I wouldn't even think about attacking Loki again. But since the next card isn't special and Freyja can make two attacks in a turn, I don't think I need to do that yet.

2. Take an elf (now have 1)
3. Forge Mimming +1 vs. Surt

Card 5: Loki to 5 - Reveals Gialp (disables Muspelheim, Daeg rune)
Crap. I guess I should've finished cleaning the white bag last turn so I could ignore Gialp for a while; since I didn't, I'm just going to have to hope Loki isn't on the next card.
1. Attack Gialp with 2 vikings (roll 0), spend 1 elf to win
The die isn't giving me much help so far.
3. Take 3 vikings from white (now have 3)

Card 6: Loki to 4 - Reveals Suttung (strengthens Loki, Tiwaz rune) and Greip (strengthens Surt, Daeg rune)
Well that's hardly fair. Now I have to kill an extra frost giant this game, AND I have to fight Loki at increased strength, AND I have to kill another frost giant immediately before I can push Loki back. That's...really bad. I'm half-tempted to resign and start over now.
1. Take an elf (now have 1)
2. Attack Suttung with 2 vikings (roll 3), win
3. Add 5 vikings to white

Card 7: Surt to 5 - Adds 1 fire giant to blue
1. Take 3 vikings from white (now have 4)
2. Attack Loki with 2 vikings (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 5

Card 8: Jormungand to 5 - Sinks green
Would've preferred blue or white at this point, but at least I can make a run on black.
1. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 3), push to 6
White has 2 vikings. Should I pause to add to it before I pass over? I think making sure to get black before Jormungand moves again is probably more important...
2. Move Valkyries to white, take 2 vikings
3. Move Valkyries to blue, take 0 vikings

Card 9: Nidhogg to 5 - Pulls Loki to 5
Next card is special
I suppose I should at least prepare for the one angry enemy that I *can* prepare for.
1. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 1), push to 6
2. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 7

Card 10: Angry Loki to 5 - Reveals Gymir (disables Vanaheim, Tiwaz rune)
What do you know.
1. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 6
Fresh out of tokens now.
2. Move Valkyries to green (sunken)
3. Move Valkyries to black, take 3 vikings (now have 3)

Card 11: Loki to 5 - Reveals Thrym (strengthens Jormungand, Mann rune)
Next card is special
That's a lot of Loki - 4 normal cards, his angry card, and a ragnarok that pushed him all in the first 11 turns. Good thing I finished Hofund!
2. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 1), push to 6
3. Take 2 vikings from black (now have 4)

Card 12: Angry Hel to 3 - Removes 2 vikings from green
I'm falling further behind with enemies, but I'm not sure what I can do about it but keep going.
1. Attack Greip with 2 vikings (roll 2), win
That removes support from Surt. I still need 2 actions to forge Mimming, though, so I can't hit him this turn; instead, I'll continue looting black, and figure I'll forge twice and attack next turn (if practical).
2. Take 3 vikings from black (now have 5)
3. Take 2 vikings from black (now have 7)
Black bag now has 5 vikings and 3 fire giants, I probably want to pull from it about once more.

Card 13: Hel to 2 - Removes 3 vikings from blue
I really hope she stops for a bit now.
1. Forge Mimming +2 vs. Surt
2. Forge Mimming +3 vs. Surt
3. Attack Surt with 1 viking (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 6
At least that's 2 weapons finished, so if I get lucky draws I may get some breathing room.

Card 14: Jormungand to 5 - Sinks green
Guess I'm done with the black island for now. I suppose Jormungand is the next logical enemy to try to contain.
2. Attack Thrym with 2 vikings (roll 0), spend 1 elf to win

Card 15: Fenrir to 5 - 1 action to calm
Oops. I was somehow thinking that if Fenrir advanced, I could use 2 actions to finish his weapon and my third to attack. Probably shouldn't forged Gleipnir +2 a long time ago.
2. Forge Gleipnir +2 vs. Fenrir
3. Forge Gleipnir +3 vs. Fenrir

Card 16: Fenrir to 4 - 1 action to calm
Sigh. If I can just keep my elf through the first attack...
2. Attack Fenrir with 2 vikings (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 5
Nope. I'd seriously consider attacking with 2 vikings just to push him back from the wall, but then I won't be able to attack next turn, so if I'm at risk in either case I might as well try for efficiency.

Card 17: Fenrir to 4 - 1 action to calm
I swear, I've been getting the strangest card draws this game.
2. Add 5 vikings to white
3. Move Valkyries to white, take 3 vikings (now have 5)

Card 18: Hel to 1 - Removes 3 vikings from blue
Oh yeah, I also have to deal with Hel soon. She's still strengthened by Angerboda, too. I'd really like to get Fenrir safely in the back, though...
1. Attack Fenrir with 2 vikings (roll 1), push to 5
2. Attack Fenrir with 1 viking (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 6
I'm down to 2 vikings and no elf, but if Hel advances I can take 3 vikings twice and then have...well, a 2/3 chance of stopping her. Hopefully she won't advance again *immediately*.

Card 19: Hel to 0 - no ability
Next card is special
I just had to say it, didn't I?
1. Take 3 vikings from white (now have 5)
2. Take 3 vikings from white (now have 8)
3. Attack Hel with 8 vikings (roll 0), lose

GAME LOST

DICE
I made 16 attacks, and rolled zero on 10 of them (expected 5.3).

Next card was the big Ragnarok anyway, so that final die roll didn't really matter.

That was pretty terrible die luck, but it also seems that I need to make more early attacks than I was figuring to keep all the monsters under control. I suppose that makes sense, since I'm trying to hold back 5 instead of my usual 4. That means that getting vikings and weapons rapidly is probably more important than getting them efficiently right at the start, since I end up wasting vikings every time an enemy gets past the wall.

So, new opening strategy for next time...

SECOND GAME

I now think that the most important thing for Freyja is going to be keeping the enemies outside the walls of Asgard (where their strength is low) as much as possible (except of course for Nidhogg). That means sacrificing some viking-drawing efficiency in the early game to be ready to attack whenever necessary.

Card 1: Loki to 6 - Reveals Gialp (disables Muspellheim, Daeg rune)
1. Move Valkyries to white, take 2 vikings (now have 2)
3. Forge Hofund +1 vs. Loki

Card 2: Surt to 6 - Adds 1 fire giant to white
I could finish Hofund and attack Loki, but there's no immediate danger of him crossing the wall, and I want to keep ALL enemies under control if possible.
1. Move Valkyries to blue, take 2 vikings (now have 4)
2. Forge Mimming +1 vs. Surt
3. Forge Gleipnir +1 vs. Fenrir

Card 3: Fenrir to 6 - 2 actions to calm
Next card is special
3. Forge Gleipnir +2 vs. Fenrir

Card 4: Angry Surt to 4 - Adds 2 fire giants to green
1. Forge Mimming +2 vs. Surt
2. Forge Mimming +3 vs. Surt
3. Attack Surt with 2 vikings (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 5

Card 5: Nidhogg to 6 - Pulls Jormungand to 6
2. Attack Surt with 1 viking (roll 3), push to 6
3. Forge Mjollnir +1 vs. Jormungand

Card 6: Hel to 6 - Removes 1 viking from green
All enemies are now on space 6.
1. Move Valkyries to green, take 2 vikings (now have 3)
2. Forge Draupnir +1 vs. Hel
Not sure which enemy I'll need to fight next, so rather than forging again, I'll hedge my bets with an extra elf.
3. Take an elf (now have 2)

Card 7: Jorumungand to 5 - Sinks white
I hope to get to the black island soon, but I'm going to give higher priority to keeping enemies contained.
1. Forge Mjollnir +2 vs. Jormungand
2. Forge Mjollnir +3 vs. Jormungand
3. Attack Jormungand with 1 viking (roll 1), push to 6

Card 8: Hel to 5 - Removes 1 viking from white
Next card is special
Hel is furthest forward, but since the next card is special I want to try to take precautions against angry enemies, too. In light of my strategy of NOT completing the runes, the worst enemy for me to have past the wall is Loki.
1. Forge Hofund +2 vs. Loki
2. Forge Hofund +3 vs. Loki
3. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 1), push to 7
I'm currently having a lot of trouble keeping up with the enemy advances, but I'm still completing weapons (that was the third). Once they're done, I should be able to start occasionally making two attacks in a turn.

Card 9: Ragnarok! Fenrir, Surt, Jormungand, and Nidhogg to 5
The next worse enemy to have past the wall is Fenrir.
1. Forge Gleipnir +3 vs. Fenrir
2. Attack Fenrir with 1 viking (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 6
I still have 1 elf and 1 viking. The third-worst enemy is probably Surt, and I already have his weapon.
3. Attack Surt with 1 viking (roll 2), push to 6
Three enemies near the wall and no vikings left, but 4 weapons done.

Card 10: Jormungand to 4 - sinks white
Well, I need more vikings.
1. Move Valkyries to white (sunken)
2. Move Valkyries to blue, take 2 vikings (now have 2)
That's only enough to push Jormungand once, so there's not much advantage to doing so this turn. On the other hand, it would be nice if I could get Hel away from the wall before she crosses it, especially since her ability scales.
3. Forge Draupnir +2 vs. Hel

Card 11: Surt to 5 - Adds 1 fire giant to white
1. Attack Surt with 1 viking (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 6
3. Move Valkyries to green, take 2 vikings (now have 3)

Card 12: Nidhogg to 4 - Pulls Loki to 6
1. Forge Draupnir +3 vs. Hel
2. Attack Hel with 1 viking (roll 3), push to 6
3. Move Valkyries to black, take 3 vikings (now have 5)

Card 13: Hel to 5 - Removes 1 viking from white
Good, got her just in time.
1. Attack Hel with 1 viking (roll 2), push to 6
2. Attack Jormungand with 2 vikings (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 5
That was my last elf, but I want to bias my draws towards vikings in case Jormungand moves again.
3. Take 3 vikings from black (now have 5)

Card 14: Loki to 5 - Reveals Skyrmir (strengthens Fenrir, Daeg rune)
Next card is special
Going to have to deal with these frost giants before too much longer, I suspect. At least they're the same rune, so I might get lucky and complete one without really trying.
Once again, though, I really don't want angry Loki to cross the wall.

2. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 3), push to 6
3. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 7

Card 15: Angry Fenrir to 4 - 2 actions to calm
That's...not ideal.
3. Take 3 vikings from black (now have 6)

Card 16: Loki to 6 - Reveals Utgardloki (disables gods' powers, Sigel rune)
Going to have to kill that one pretty fast.
Fenrir being in area 2 is bad, but his power difference between areas 1 and 2 is actually not that big (it's just in area 3 that it's insane). I think I'll actually do better on average by making sure Jormungand doesn't cross, since that's a full viking at stake that can be blocked with a single attack.
2. Attack Jormungand with 1 viking (roll 2), push to 6
Though I'm definitely going to want to attack Fenrir a lot very soon, so:
3. Attack Skyrmir with 2 vikings (roll 0), spend 1 elf to win

Card 17: Surt to 5 - Adds 1 fire giant to blue
2. Attack Surt with 1 viking (roll 3), push to 6
2 vikings left. I could attack Utgardloki now, but I'll need more vikings to capitalize on it, and there's still the risk Jormungand will push my Valkyries away...
Attacking Fenrir might be an appealing alternative, except my power is disabled and I already attacked Surt, so I can't.

3. Take 1 viking from black (now have 3)

Card 18: Jormungand to 5 - Sinks blue
Grr. I would really have liked to stay on the black island for a couple more draws.
Unfortunately, I now have no immediate good way to get vikings, since I still haven't even started cleaning the white bag (and in fact, Gialp is still blocking me from doing so), I'm now far from black (which is getting close to depleted anyway), and I'm low. Sadly, I think I'm going to have to risk Fenrir for a while longer--I just see no alternative.

1. Attack Gialp with 2 vikings (roll 1), win
2. Remove 4 fire giants from white
3. Attack Jormungand with 1 viking (roll 2), push to 6
I've got 4 enemies "contained" at spot 6, but Fenrir and Nidhogg both up at 4. I've got 5 weapons finished and have an elf, but no more vikings, and will need a lot of actions to get more. And my power is still disabled. This situation is not yet completely desperate, but it's looking quite grim; a couple Fenrir cards and I'm sunk.
Also, based on how the deck is constructed...the card after this next one MUST be special.

Card 19: Surt to 5 - Adds 1 fire giant to green
Next card is special
I want to push Loki to 7, because, again, I don't want extra frost giants if I draw his angry card. White currently has 2 vikings and 6 fire giants. For once, I think I'm better off risking a second elf instead.
2. Take an elf (now have 2)
3. Attack Loki with 0 vikings (roll 2), push to 7
Nice die roll. Time to see how deep I'm in...

Card 20: Angry Hel to 4 - Removes 2 vikings from green
Another enemy past the wall. If I don't have time to fight Fenrir yet, I *certainly* don't have time to deal with Hel. Gotta get that bag clean so I can start getting vikings again...
2 vikings and 2 fire giants in white. If I pull vikings, I've got a 50% chance of 1 and a 50% chance of 2. Still better to risk a second elf.
2. Attack Surt with 0 vikings (roll 1), spend 1 elf to push to 6
3. Take an elf (now have 2)

Card 21: Fenrir to 3 - 1 action to calm
Uh oh. One more Fenrir would be *really* bad. But attacking him with my current resources does not have a good chance of a favorable outcome. I've just got to make it one more turn...

Card 22: Loki to 6 - Reveals Hrym (disables Helheim, Sigel rune)
Next card is special.
Good thing I added vikings last turn!
1. Move Valkyries to white, take 3 vikings (now have 3)
I could push Loki back again in case he's angry, but I think Fenrir is now the bigger threat - there's still 2 Ragnaroks that would advance him.
2. Attack Fenrir with 2 vikings (roll 2), push to 4
Already took vikings, already attacked, can't add vikings to the bag, my power is still disabled, I guess the best thing I can do is...
3. Attack Hrym with my last 1 viking (roll 1), spend 1 elf to win

Card 23: Angry Nidhogg to 2 - Pulls Jormungand to 5
Well. I'm still on the razor's edge, but that could have been a lot worse. The downside is, I'm going to need Gungnir pretty soon, and I'm already behind on the other enemies. Guess I've got to just keep going down my priority list...
1. Take 3 vikings from white (now have 3)
2. Attack Jormungand with 1 viking (roll 1), push to 6

Card 24: Fenrir to 3 - 2 actions to calm
I really do need to get Fenrir out of here pretty soon.
3. Attack Fenrir with 2 vikings (roll 3), push to 4

Card 25: Nidhogg to 1 - Pulls Jormungand to 5
I'm tired of losing actions to Fenrir. I'm just going to push him out and hope the rest of the enemies don't eat me alive.
1. Take 3 vikings from white (now have 3)
2. Attack Fenrir with 2 vikings (roll 3), push to 5

Card 26: Loki to 5 - Reveals Greip (strengthens Surt, Daeg rune)
That's the third piece of Daeg. If I could kill her and somehow find the time to invest 6 actions in Vanaheim, I could get 3 free turns, which would be very useful. Don't know where I'll find the time though.
Loki's still worse for me than Fenrir, I think.
2. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 3), push to 6
About time I got my power back, I think. That's kind of important to this strategy working at all.
3. Attack Utgardloki with 2 vikings (roll 1), win

Card 27: Hel to 3 - Removes 2 vikings from blue
1. Attack Fenrir with 1 viking (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 6
At least that's one fire put out.
2. Take 3 vikings from white (now have 3)

Card 28: Surt to 5 - Adds 1 fire giant to white
Next card is special.
Could be angry Loki.
1. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 7.
OK, there's also a 40% chance the next card will be a Ragnarok that puts Nidhogg into Odin's Residence. What then? Ugh...
2. Remove 1 fire giant from white
That at least gives me a way to push Nidhogg next turn if I have to. I really hope I don't have to...
It would actually be pretty nice to get angry Loki out of the way so I don't need to keep Loki so far back.

Card 29: Ragnarok! all enemies advance: Nidhogg to 0, Hel to 2, Surt and Jormungand to 4, Fenrir to 5, Loki to 6
1. Take 3 vikings from white (now have 5)
2. Take 3 vikings from white (now have 8)
3. Attack Nidhogg with 8 vikings to automatically push to 1
That takes care of the immediate threat, but the situation is clearly very dire. I don't see any good way out of this.

Card 30: Hel to 1 - Removes 3 vikings from blue
1. Add 5 vikings to white

Card 31: Fenrir to 4 - 1 action to calm
That's 5 enemies across the wall. Need to push one or I immediately lose...
2. Attack Fenrir with 2 vikings (roll 0), spend 1 elf to push to 5

Card 32: Nidhogg to 0 - no ability
White bag is now empty. Best way to get an additional bonus against Nidhogg RIGHT NOW is...
2. Forge Gungnir +1 vs. Nidhogg
3. Attack Nidhogg with 4 vikings (roll 3), push to 1
Lucky. Had a 2/3 chance to fail even with my elf, but I didn't have to spend him. But I'm clearly going to lose any turn now...

Card 33: Loki to 5 - Reveals Gymir (disables Vanaheim, Tiwaz rune)
Next card is special
1. Add 5 vikings to white
3. Attack Loki with 1 viking (roll 3), push to 6
An angry Loki will still cross the wall...

Card 34: Ragnarok! Loki to 5, Fenrir to 4, Surt to 3, Hel to 0
That's 5 enemies past the wall AND one in Odin's Residence, so I need to make 2 successful attacks this turn. That's...not completely impossible.
1. Take 2 vikings from white (now have 4)
Let's see...
4 vikings on Hel is 2/3 (no elf) * 1/3 vs. Fenrir + 1/3 * 1/6 = 5/18 to avoid losing this turn
3 vikings on Hel is 1/3 * 2/3 + 1/3 * 1/3 = 6/18
2 vikings on Hel is 1/6 * 1 + 1/6 * 2/3 = 5/18

2. Attack Hel with 3 vikings (roll 1), spend 1 elf to push to 1
3. Attack Fenrir with 1 viking (roll 3), push to 5
Fresh out of vikings and elves, but I survived one more turn.

Card 35: Fenrir to 4 - 1 action to calm
White bag's empty. Blue has only fire giants.
3. Attack Fenrir with 0 vikings (roll 0), lose

GAME LOST

DICE
I made 29 attacks risking 1 elf, ended up spending 9 (expected 9.67)
I made 4 attacks where I needed to roll a 2 to win without elves, spending 3 elves (expected 4)

Yes, that was with die rolls that were BETTER than average (though only marginally). Card draws could certainly have been more favorable, but they could also certainly have been far worse. I'm sure I could have played better in some ways, but I don't think I made any glaring mistakes (perhaps I should have attacked Fenrir sooner, but I think that cost me a couple actions at most, and probably less).

I felt like I was doing pretty well at the beginning, but I was living off the bags' starting contents; as soon as I had to actually do my own bag management, things pretty much fell apart. I made it about as far as my last attempt with Tyr, but Tyr had the excuse of having the white island implausibly cut off for basically the entire game. I suspect Freyja simply doesn't have enough raw power to win on this difficulty setting without significant luck; the option to focus only on attacking is helpful, but it just doesn't save enough resources overall to compete with gods like Tyr, Thor, or Frey.

I can imagine Freyja being much better in multiplayer (where the weapons in her possession can be used extra times per round), or maybe on low difficulty by an inexperienced player (since she doesn't require as much planning ahead), but in this setting she seems pretty weak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
And when, exactly, are we playing Churchill again?
mbmbmbmbmb
Antistone wrote:

I can imagine Freyja being much better in multiplayer (where the weapons in her possession can be used extra times per round), or maybe on low difficulty by an inexperienced player (since she doesn't require as much planning ahead), but in this setting she seems pretty weak.[/i]

I'm a big fan of Freyja....but I've never played her solitaire. And your session report, Antistone, makes it clear to me that Freyja is definitely not the deity you want when playing solitaire at a high difficulty level! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moisés Solé
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least she fought hard. Maybe this is truly too much for her.

But you gotta admit Game 1 was the freakiest flukiest game ever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.