Popular Tags: [View All]
Fraser
Canada
Cranbrook
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The two layers of my board aren't glued together. The board is kept together around the edges but otherwise the two layers are not adherent at all. Am I the only one with this strange phenomenon? I was planning on using a glue stick to put them together but is that the best thing to use? I don't want to damage the board during my repair attempt. Suggestions?

Great game by the way. Instant hit with my group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Perkins
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that is a manufacturing defect. My board came completely together, you might want to get ahold of someone over @ clever mojo, and let them know what happened. David is wonderful about customer service and might help you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Nomad wrote:
The two layers of my board aren't glued together. The board is kept together around the edges but otherwise the two layers are not adherent at all. Am I the only one with this strange phenomenon? I was planning on using a glue stick to put them together but is that the best thing to use? I don't want to damage the board during my repair attempt. Suggestions?

Great game by the way. Instant hit with my group.

Fraser...Sorry about the bad board. Email me your address and I'll have Game Salute send you a replacement board.

clevermojogames@me.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Canada
Cranbrook
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow thanks, what great service. You are a gentleman and a game designer. It was actually kind of funny cause at first I thought it was just really thin but was going to be incredibly big (1st edition twilight struggle style), but then I was having a really hard time unfolding it and I knew something was fishy. It was like a giant origami. Anyway, thanks again. I'll drop you a line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Nomad wrote:
Wow thanks, what great service. You are a gentleman and a game designer. It was actually kind of funny cause at first I thought it was just really thin but was going to be incredibly big (1st edition twilight struggle style), but then I was having a really hard time unfolding it and I knew something was fishy. It was like a giant origami. Anyway, thanks again. I'll drop you a line.

Excellent...If you can send a couple of photos too, I'll forward them to Panda so they can be on the lookout for similar problems in future printings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.