Popular Tags: [View All]
Birger Hogrefe
Switzerland
Rubigen
Bern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards says that it cannot be attacked while having spells activated and with hand weapons....

So if i have a spell in my hands i cannot attack? Or can i decide, oh, i wont activate the spell in my hand and i'll go attack?

Same question for the weapon. Can i attack with a weapon in my hand saying "i don't use the weapon"? Or is the elemental not attackeable in both cases?

The original german text and the english translation is not clear to me, unfortunately....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Or can i decide, oh, i wont activate the spell in my hand and i'll go attack?

That's correct. This goes the same for weapons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birger Hogrefe
Switzerland
Rubigen
Bern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Svengaard wrote:
Quote:
Or can i decide, oh, i wont activate the spell in my hand and i'll go attack?

That's correct. This goes the same for weapons.

umm, ok, but where is the difference to "immune to spells" and "immune to weapons" then? Do i have to keep the spells and weapons in my hand then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Roth
Germany
Wistedt
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The difference is that, if a monster is immune to weapons, you can still equip them to a hero, although the weapon's bonus isn't counted. But the hero might get an additional bonus when equipped with a weapon, like the promo "Clan" heroes.

On the other hand, if you equip the same hero but want to attack another monster that can't be attacked when a weapon is equipped, you have to change your target.

So, just because a monster is immune to a special kind of card doesn't mean that you can't use this type of card in another way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.